Stand out from the crowd and demonstrate your excellence by achieving Temos accreditation for Medical Travel Coordinators!
Temos accreditation is for facilitators who have an established track record in providing an excellent, seamless, end-to-end patient experience for their clients. It serves as a symbol of your commitment to a superior patient journey based on the quality of care, patient safety, risk management, ethical standards, and more. Becoming accredited builds trust and confidence in the services you offer in an increasingly competitive global marketplace. Read about the program’s prerequisites.
TEMOS accreditation CAN:
• Build market differentiation
• Increase revenue
• Grow patient loyalty
• Reduce costs & increase efficiency
• Enhance patient experience
• Access third party networks
Recognized for its global leadership role in improving the quality of clinical and non-clinical services provided by hospitals and clinics for domestic and international patients, the Temos accreditation process stands by its ten-year record of success. With the most comprehensive accreditation program available for medical travel coordinators, the collaborative process encourages clarity of business systems and processes along with further improvements through self-assessment as well as feedback and recommendations from our team of experienced assessors. Click here to download our brochure for medical travel coordinators.
Temos accredited medical travel coordinators receive unique benefits to build visibility, increase business, and enhance credibility including:
• Access to Temos accredited hospitals and clinics
• Membership to the Diplomatic Council
• Social media support from the Temos team
• Speaking and promotional opportunities
Developed by facilitators for facilitators, Temos’ accreditation requirements are specific, up-to-date, comprehensive, and industry-leading – designed to deliver the results you want. View our Comparison Chart to see for yourself.
Engaging in the Temos accreditation process is easy!
• Begin by creating a secure and private account, wait for your GDPR compliant login information, and provide simple information about your business.
• Receive your accreditation agreement and pay the initial fee.
• Your accreditation guidelines are provided to begin your self-assessment and fulfillment process with the help of the Temos team.
• When you are ready, submit your documentation for review by the Temos assessors who will make their accreditation decision.
Accreditation is valid for a period of three years. Annual updates and progress reports ensure that your business is maintaining its high standards. During this time, the Temos team is available to support your organization to achieve its goals. Click here for an overview of the accreditation process.
Curious about the cost of this accreditation program? Click here to access our Fee Calculator to estimate the professional fees for your medical travel concierge business.
Click here to read what a difference Temos has made to some of our accredited clients! Their testimonials demonstrate the value of our accreditation program.
Our team is ready to help you every step of the way in the accreditation process.
To get started, click here to set up a free account. Contact Temos HQ now: +49 2204 426480 or e-mail. Or look for your Regional Office here.
Click here to find out more about the benefits of the Temos Alliance.
Follow us and keep updated!
Keep informed of Temos International's news and events by subscribing to our newsletter and following us on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube, and Instagram.