"Quality in International Medical Travel Coordination"
Stand out from the crowd and demonstrate your Excellence by achieving Temos accreditation for medical travel coordinators!
Temos accreditation is for facilitators who have an established track record in providing an excellent, seamless, end-to-end patient experience for their clients. It serves as a symbol of your commitment to a superior patient journey based on the quality of care, patient safety, risk management, ethical standards, and more. Becoming accredited builds trust and confidence in the services you offer in an increasingly competitive global marketplace.
The program’s prerequisites
- Conduct business as a registered company for at least two completed financial years.
- Offer comprehensive services for medical travelers from pre-travel to post-discharge (pure brokerage of medical treatment is not accepted for Temos accreditation).
- Manage services with a Continuous Quality Improvement system.
- Cooperate solely with medical service providers that manage services with a Continuous Quality Improvement system, ideally internationally certified or accredited.
- Your organization’s practices are in accordance with international standards of medical ethics, as stated in the World Medical Association (WMA) International Code of Medical Ethics.
requirements AND COST
Curious about the requirements and the cost of the accreditation programs? Click here to access our fee calculator to estimate the program and fees for your facility.
Temos offers numerous tools to help you succeed including our exclusive relationships. Click here to find out more.
Follow us and keep updated!
Stay on top of Temos news by subscribing to our newsletter.