Dr. Asaad Mishail Riad
... is a highly experienced cross border executive, with 23 years’ experience in healthcare and medicine across the Middle East, European countries with a specific focus in Egypt.
Asaad has a keen eye for detail and is a seasoned and experienced international healthcare veteran who understands the business and medical side of the travel and medical assistance industry.
As a General Manager of Egypt-in-Touch, Asaad is responsible for maintaining the highest standard of service provision and customer care through the implementation of the company's business plan and strategy, whilst ensuring total compliance, across the board, and within national and international guidelines as well as defining quality procedures and protocols in conjuction with network of providers and human resources as a vital part of this role at Egypt-in-Touch.
- During his business career Asaad hold many positions at Egypt-in-Touch assistance including network manager, medical director and International Business Executinve.
- Professional, Academy for Healthcare Management PAHM® America’s Health Insurance Plan
- Managed Healthcare Professional, MHP – America’s Health Insurance Plan AHIP
- Internal Auditor, ISO 9001:2015
- He is board member of the international Islamic world health tourism council MEDTIS
- Certified Hospitality Department Trainer(CHDT). The Educational Institute of the American Hotel and Lodging Association
Asaad has also held positions as a consultant radiologist at Zagazig University Hospitals in the past decade and as senior advisory committee member at AssistNet - UK.